Saturday 22 June 2013

Golden Oldies... part three

Hey guys,

Today I have the final part of  the "golden oldies". I did have another one to show you but it was just too messy. Anyways this is just a simple accent nail mani. For these I just wanted to do an easy girly sort of nail art.




So  I just did a simple striped nail on my middle finger an a glitter accent nail on my ring finger. I used a Striping brush to do the lines and I clearly need to practise them!





The polishes I used were,

OPI I'm all ears on the pointer, pinky, thumb and the darker pink lines
OPI alpine snow as the base of the stripes and A-england Iseult was the lighter pink lines and finally A-england Merlin glitter accent on the ring finger 




I thought this was pretty fun and cute, what do you guys think?

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment