Friday 21 June 2013

Golden Oldies...

Hey guys, 


So I decided to show you some of my "golden oldies" i.e nail art I did last year! In other words not that old. I have a couple I wanna show you. I'll do separate posts but, pretty much in quick succession of each other.

Ok, first up are these galaxy nails. I think these where my first real try at any nail art and they were so popular around then, they still are really. Galaxy nails are my all time favourite nail art to do with them being so easy and looking absolutely fierce.



.
Along with the galaxy print I tried to do a jelly sandwich accent nail. If you don't know what that is its when you layer a glitter polish over a jelly polish and top it with the jelly polish again,so its jelly glitter jelly. God what a terrible description! That's something to go on my must get better at list.
Anyway this method makes the glitter look like it is suspended in the polish, pretty niffy. 






Here's a list of the polishes I used for the galaxy nails,

A-England Camelot (bottle in picture) as base colour
Barry m Shocking pink, pure turquoise and the unknown blue mentioned in my collection
OPI Alpine snow for the stars and base of galaxy print

And the polishes for the jelly sandwich,

I used Essence Cotton candy as the jelly base and topper
NYC Lights-camera-glitter and Gramercy glitz were the glitters in the jelly sammich



Thanks for reading guys, hope I did ok for my first real blog post.

Emily x





No comments:

Post a Comment