Thursday 27 June 2013

Essie Naughty nautical swatch

Hey guys,

Today I have another swatch and review to share with you.This time it's Essie Naughty nautical from their summer 2013 collection which is in Boots right now. Essie retails at €12.99 in Boots, which is pretty dear but they are such good quality polishes they are worth it. You can find them in other pharmacies for less but, they often don't carry the same stock.

2 coats with top coat


Naughty nautical is a stunning near teal blue with a little silver shimmer. It's a beautiful colour and looks really good on your hand. Again the top coat I used was Essense better than gel nails fast dry top coat.


2 coats with top coat


2 coats with top coat



2 coats with top coat
Like all Essie polishes it applied like a dream and dried relatively quick. I would of had another polish swatch from this collection if my pointer fingernail didn't break in work! Sad sad times. So I'll more then likely post some old nail art pics for the next week or two while my nail gets back into shape.

Emily x





2 comments:

  1. This colours lush, i am just such a tight wad and hate spending so much on one polish. I may have to grab it if any offers go on though!

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't amazing? We had a buy get one half price in boots and well I couldn't say no :P I have a soft spot for Essie

      Delete