Friday 12 July 2013

Supermassivecollectivespendyallmymoney Haul Part 1

Hey Guys,

Since I  haven't posted in an age I decided to give ye all a treat, something for you to drool over tehe. Yup I have a huge haul to share with you today and it's only part one eek! I have a lot of polishes to show you. 

This part includes hauls from Beauty Emporium and I love nail polish , two great sites. 

First up are my items from Beauty Emporium a great Irish based site with great products to choose from. I bought 5 China Glaze polishes, some of which I've been dying to get my hands on.  The second picture has a slightly more true to colour.


L-R: Creative Fantasy, Hanging in the balance, Def defying, For Audrey, Pizazz

L-R: Creative Fantasy, Hanging in the balance, Def defying, For Audrey, Pizazz
I also got a few eos lip balms. I originally  only purchased the honeysuckle one but it was so good I had to get more. These have over taken my favourite lip balm and I will do a review/comparison for ye. Ugh they are just too good.


Clockwise from Top L: Strawberry sorbet, Lemon drop, Pomegranate and Raspberry, Honeysuckle

Now onto my haul from I love nail polish, These came beautifully packaged in amazing tissue paper and really cute boxes with a lil' cut out heart as a window umphf just adorable. I got a couple of ordinary sized bottles ( 12 ml ) and a few Ultra minis ( 3 ml ) which are too cute for words. These polishes are also 3 Free which is great!!


The cutest package for the cutest bottle.

 Time for the minis.


L-R: 1st and 15th, Pixie Dust, Blue Steel, Amanda Hugginkiss

L-R: 1st and 15th, Pixie Dust, Blue Steel, Amanda Hugginkiss

L-R: Little Mermaid, Berry Sweet, A Golden Orchid

And the bigger polishes...


L-R: Grape Taffy, Emerald Dew Drops, Bad Mogwai

Just showing you the Minis beside the 12 mls

Seriously the cutest paper ever!
Sorry ( not sorry) for the picture heavy post. I hope ye enjoyed it as much as I did and Part 2 will be up soon so stay tuned so you don't miss out on a mahwhosive Salon Services haul and a Harlow & Co haul which includes a collection of polishes I have been lusting after since last year, ooh the mystery :P.

Thanks  for reading guys

Emily x

2 comments:

  1. Love your haul!
    Want to try eos!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete