Thursday 4 July 2013

Vintage flowers

Hey guys,

This post isn't what I initially wanted to share with you but I had problems with the camera and then the computer (typical) so this is what I have. Yep, so basically its a vintage flower design inspired by a tutorial from Chelsea King's blog Get Nailed . She is fab! Seriously check her out, stunning nails and designs.


Now I can't for the life of me remember all the colours I used but if you have any questions feel free to ask. Also apologises for the crappy photos and horrific cuticles I don't know what's going on here.



Hopefully I will have more recent swatches to show you and some hauls too from the likes of Beauty Emporium and I love nail polish (what an apt name eh!). So that's all exciting,well for me anyway! 

Emily x

6 comments:

  1. this looks so good!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // bloglovin

    ps. check out my new giveaway to win a big goodie bag of drugstore favourites! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I love these! Very Cath Kidston! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! These are fabulous! Seriously like a dress pattern or something. Really great looking:)

    ReplyDelete