Monday 29 July 2013

Watercolour

Hey guys,

Just a quickie post to keep things rolling while I study for my repeats ( stupid me I know :( ). Anyways here's a watercolour mani I did awhile a ago just to try out the technique. I really enjoyed this as it was simple and quite easy to do, it also didn't take all that long to do, happy out.

The polishes I used were all Barry ms as far as I can remember, lime, yellow and shocking pink I think. 

In daylight
With flash 
The mani was very summery and bright which I loved, nothing better than a mani that makes you look at it every time you notice your hand :P. But next time I think I'll try some pastels just to see if I can get an airy fairy type of manicure.

Have ye tried this technique before? What colours did you use?

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment