Thursday 1 August 2013

A Mermaids Wedding

Hey Guys, 


Just a plain old nails of the day post featuring Lime Crime Once in a blue mousse, OPI Solitaire and I Love Nail Polish Little mermaid.



Solitaire: ring finger, Little Mermaid: glitter topper,
 Once in a blue mousse: blue base colour


The ILNP polish was the inspiration for this posts name obvs, it is the cutest topper and you get a lot out in just one coat with no need to jig glitters around. Its got a mixture of small blue,pink and silver glitter along with some holographic bars just stunning. 
I'm not really one for textured polishes but the Liquid sand is another story, its subtle and more flat ( if that makes sense) and Solitaire would be the most perfect choice for a wedding. 
As for Once in a blue mousse well, look at it, I'm not disappointed although the application was a bit on the thick side but with the colour of it I couldn't really care





I loved wearing this while we had the sun as Little mermaid just sparkled and sparkled.

How do ye feel about textured polishes? Yay or nay?

Emily x  

2 comments:

  1. I just bought the bond minis and havent had chance to try yet. Love your nails of the day theyre really pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you will love them!! dying to get my hands on Jinx

    ReplyDelete