Monday 12 August 2013

NOTD - Parfait Day

Hey guys,

I have another nails of the day post with another Lime Crime polish. I just can't get enough of these. The two accent nails are both from I Love Nail Polish, in other words stunning!



The base pink is Lime Crime Parfait Day a beautiful pastel neon pink, it was a bit think to apply but again not complaining. The holographic polish is Pixie Dust from ILNP, and is it a lilac holographic beauty, yum. The glitter topper is what made me buy form ILNP in the first place, its called Emerald Dew Drops and well look at it, an amazing mix of bar, square,hexagon, circle ,small, large glitter in blues, greens and white. I love it.




Close up of Emerald Dew Drops



Pixie Dust in bottle

What polishes are ye obsessing over at the moment?

Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment