Wednesday 7 August 2013

Shark Week!!


Hey guys, 


I decided I should do some shark week nail art being a marine science student and all. Sharks are some of my favs right now along with Turtles and Jellyfish of course. I am very excited to show these to ye, I'm so unashamedly proud of them. 



Ooh look at that. I'm a proud momma. Just a warning from here on it may get picture heavy :P . I got my inspiration for these nails from a Blackmilk lemming of mine, This amazing swimsuit. I took a couple of pics of the gradient before all the art as I thought it was stunning on its own.  

Gradient with sketches 



Really love this too, very clean. The polishes I used for the gradient are OPI My boyfriend scales walls, Barry m Blueberry Icecream and OPI Dating a royal.

Sharkie with my BM mermaid leggings








I don't really know what else to say but I hope ye love these as much as I do. They took an age but were so worth it. 

Emily x

2 comments:

  1. So il def be taking taking from you come sept!! Your amazing gurl ;) x

    ReplyDelete