Monday 5 August 2013

Hmmm Jelly goodness

Hey guys, 


A jelly sandwich with a twist, purely out of boredom. Studying has drained me from all fun other than painting my nails, yay. Given that I started watching Buffy again and am currently watching it while I write this, not so good for study but its good to take a break right?. Anywho I'll continue with the post.




The polishes I used were Zoya Miley and China Glaze Pizazz. I painted two coats of Miley, topped it with Pizazz and finally another coat of Miley



Aren't the Zoya bottles delicious? But yeah I wasn't too keen on this at first but once I saw it in the sun well yea I loved it. Layering the sheer polish over the glitter seemed to mattify it and to be completely honest I prefer it that way. Then I got bored from study  and decided to take inspiration from my first ever nail art. OoOoOhh how exciting to look at my terrible first time.


Awe bless, would you look at that horrific nail shape, Eww. Now onto the improved jelly samich.


Well think Its an improvement anyway. I used China Glaze Creative fantasy for the drips, which is also a jelly. I like the fact you can see the thicker parts of the polish on the drips, makes it seem even slimier.

This was before topcoat and just as the light was fading



 Is it wrong that I really like the above picture? Just the colours and layout, I dunno,I just love love love it. What a shame the differences between Monotremes, Marsupials and Placentals isn't as interesting as my nails :P.

Emily x


2 comments:

  1. your poses have improved too - I think your nail shape was fine before but everyone likes their own shapes. I will only have mine square-ish (cause I cant get them all completely square haha!) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank god!anything is better than the claw :P I can never get mine square square either the corner always splits :( x

      Delete